Thread: March/April/May '24 Lite Challenge: Borrower's Pass

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Wip March/April/May '24 Lite Challenge: Borrower's Pass

Greetings All. I don't qualify for the challenge, but I'm putting in a map anyways.

Again, all in Inkarnate, as I am learning about its capabilities and limits. Also, another Azora map. Borrower's Pass is a mountain pass through the Thundercall Mountains and is the natural barrier between the Arn Empire and the northern hinterlands of barbarian tribes (orc and human). The town itself has changed hands many times over the years, it is the one barrier that bars the quickest access to either territory. Before the signing of the Rhozain Accords, it was a hotly contested village, it is now occupied by the dwarves of Evermount, who maintain a neutral presence at the pass.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New map3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	968.2 KB 
ID:	137272

Still working with the standard stamps. I envisioned sort of rising cliff faces on each side of a pass... walled on each side, fortified. I was figuring 20' per square on this one. Maybe even 10" not sure yet ...

Badger.
    I noticed I just automatically sign Badger instead of Del ... I've been going by Badger for so many years, that's just... who I am now.
    Last edited by Badger; 03-23-2024 at 04:19 PM.