Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hecaterra Highlands

  1. #1
    Guild Adept Turambar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    439

    Map Hecaterra Highlands

    Here is a map I recently finished of a sub-region of the continent Nevona, which I previously mapped here. Some of the cities are intentionally left unlabeled as they will be named and labeled later on by the commissioner.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	output-onlinejpgtools (1).jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	2.78 MB 
ID:	137350

  2. #2

    Default

    Really great map Turambar. I like the realism of the mountains and the palette choice

  3. #3
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Stafford, VA, USA
    Posts
    7,472

    Default

    Is it weird that I like the torn-up edges and fold marks the best?

  4. #4
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    Such a nice map ! I did like the whole map, but I find this one more impressive, more balanced ? I don't know... it's just a very good job, I guess !

  5. #5
    Guild Adept Turambar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
    Really great map Turambar. I like the realism of the mountains and the palette choice
    Thanks Simkin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Is it weird that I like the torn-up edges and fold marks the best?
    I don't know if it's weird, it happens to be my favorite part of this map as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Such a nice map ! I did like the whole map, but I find this one more impressive, more balanced ? I don't know... it's just a very good job, I guess !
    Thanks JO! I like doing regional maps much more than continent scale, partly for this reason. But people usually want their worlds mapped rather than just regions..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •