Thread: Looking for a Cartographer!

Help Looking for a Cartographer!

Hello,
    I hope this is okay to post (Admins please let me know if not or delete that which isn't allowed).

I'm releasing a book in June this year and my fantasy MapMaker has unfortunately left me without a product. I've got basically 2-3 weeks until I'm submitting the final document and I'm missing a map

So, I'm asking here if anyone is willing to help. The map is not huge (simply one mysterious valley where the book is set) and the features are all drawn already. I just need someone who can turn it into something much more professional and inspiring.
    It also needs only a hint of colour to it (shading, tint) rather than full colour, so that should hopefully make it much easier.

Since it's a short turnaround time, I am willing to pay a small amount for this. My budget is quite limited, but can afford between £20-£40 for a redrawing. Sorry it can't be more (rent and council tax takes the rest ).

I've attached the map below and taken a map posted on the forum as inspiration (can't credit as I screenshot it months ago and can't find who drew it - If it was you, please add your credit). The referenced map is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for but similar style is fine

Since I can't private msg anyone (first post), I will provide my writer email below for those who are interested:
    adam@addowntonwriter.co.uk

Thank you guys. Really appreciate it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fantasy Map Example.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	137485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map for Cartographer.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	137486

Blog Entries

Sure you can post for help but I have moved it to map making requests not merely because that would be better suited to your post but also because there are a number of people who just trawl that forum looking to supply map making services so you will get better traction there.

Anyway - good luck with your request and welcome to the guild.

Default Now Taken

Thank you all. This is now taken