Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pressure sensitivity is a function of the software. AFAIK, all of the wacoms support this if set up. Only angle sensitivity is a feature of the higher end models. Though A5 is the size, not the model... is it a Graphire or an Intuos?

-Rob A>

I would think a Graphire, it's a fairly basic model. The major issue I had with it was the float over the surface control of the cursor. I hated it. I want a tablet that only works when pen hits the surface. I couldn't find anything in the settings to stop this.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

Sounds like I just won't get on with any tablet then. I just want something that works like pen and paper.
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

I found the tablet really awkward for the first couple of weeks, but once I got used to it, it was just magic. I tend to use it when I need to do freehand work, but I'll still use the mouse when dealing with menus and such.

Don't think I've got the patience for two weeks, after two hours I was ready to throw the stylus through the screen.

Really depends on the use - I never use the pen for vector work cause I can not come up with any way to make it NOT move when I click by pressing the tip down.

But for sketching type work, I honestly can't say anyting bad about it

-Rob A>