Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Thanks for the reminder Jfraz. I have been rating tutorials all along but I didn't realize that it was important for finished maps.
-Arsheesh
Yes, it is important, and thanks for at least rating the tutorials! Now get busy going through 4 years of finished maps, heh....

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
So, does a decent amount of 5 star ratings somehow figure into the community leaders selection of featured maps?
ummm.... yea.... it does... well.. that's the theory at least... As a group, we have been kind of slow to do featured maps over the past 1-2 years and the original idea behind using the ratings was to help us CL's pick the best of the best. While any of the community leaders has the option to feature any map they deem worthy, there are so many excellent maps AND we CL's get busy with stuff to the point that it's hard to choose one from a huge field of contenders.... so the ratings will help, especially if everyone rates honestly instead of just giving some threads a 5 and just not rating any that they don't like(I have been guilty of this in the past....)