Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: King of the Trollhaunt Warrens

This looks more like Dunjinni than CC, or am I mistaken? I love your work, nice clean lines.

.TM7
    Currently using Photoshop CS3, GIMP, MapTool, and planning to try Inkscape, Illustrator and Wilbur "real soon now."
    Running and playing as much 4e as I can.
    All work I post here and refer to as "mine" can be used under this Creative Commons license

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarcus7 View Post
    This looks more like Dunjinni than CC, or am I mistaken? I love your work, nice clean lines.

.TM7
    It is all done with CC3.

Thanx for the compliments!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    It is all done with CC3.

Thanx for the compliments!
    First of all, fan-tas-tic work on the maps. They save mapping novices like me a metric ton of time.

Has anyone mapped out the battle map that comes with the module? I lack the skill to create a decent map and my scanner isn't big enough to scan the entire map.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by barinax View Post
    First of all, fan-tas-tic work on the maps. They save mapping novices like me a metric ton of time.

Has anyone mapped out the battle map that comes with the module? I lack the skill to create a decent map and my scanner isn't big enough to scan the entire map.

Thanks in advance.
    By Battle map, do you mean the Battle in Moonstair? I did not does those as they are already included in the module as a poster size map already scaled for miniatures.

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Journeyer

I am still hoping Neon will do the remainder, because not only are his maps great for miniatures but with some resizing and file size adjustments, they are fantastic for VTT games as well. Especially as Wizards doesn't publish any of these maps without the tags, it makes running an official module in something like maptools an absolute nightmare. I would kill for some P2 and P3 maps.
    Last edited by Aegeri; 02-28-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    By Battle map, do you mean the Battle in Moonstair? I did not does those as they are already included in the module as a poster size map already scaled for miniatures.
    Correct Neon. I play remotely with my friends, so I need the battle of Moonstair maps as well.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Yeah, I've said I will not do the poster maps, because I know there are those out there who DL illegal PDF scans of the modules. While I cannot stop them, I won' do the poster maps because purchasers of the maps get them with the product. I hope you understand.

Guild Journeyer

That is fine, as I own all the modules all I do is scan the poster maps (Do one half and then the other = no problems!) and then resize them for maptools usage, but your maps of the other modules would be priceless!

Well, tonight I forsee being very boring (Olympics over, and nothing to watch on Movie Channels), I will see about starting the Drow Mod.

Guild Journeyer

I believe I will permit myself to do a happy dance.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast