Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: King of the Trollhaunt Warrens

Quote Originally Posted by Aegeri View Post
    I believe I will permit myself to do a happy dance.
    I will join you.

You're maps are the bomb dude, but some of us use maptools so the poster size battle map that comes with the module doesn't do a thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mfrizzell View Post
    You're maps are the bomb dude, but some of us use maptools so the poster size battle map that comes with the module doesn't do a thing for me.
    I realize, and for that I apologize. However, as someone who has actually met and thrown dice on numerous occasions with the Folks at Wizards of the Coast, I support their business. Unfortunately, I know that the entire mod is available as a pirated PDF. Nothing I can do about that, and that I understand. So, a small act of saying, I will Not Do the Poster Map, is something I feel helps fight the piracy, because the maps I provide are not included with the module anyways.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Your maps are incredible!! I cannot thank you enough for all of the time you have saved me with these maps!! Drawing them on one of those erasable mats was becoming old real fast. Keep up the great work!!!

All Hail NeonKnight!! Thank you for your time and effort in doing these. I know how tedious it can be making maps in your spare time. I was in the process of starting on the Thunderspire maps (I had already made a set of The Keep on Shadowfell maps using Dundjinni and Photoshop) when I found yours. I downloaded them, Cut them up using Post Razor and saved them all as PDF's. Then I took them to work and printed them all out on a light card stock on our color laser printer. Glued them together and they turned out AWESOME! I actually passed them on to one of the game shops here in town and they are using them for their ThunderSpire campaign they are running right now.

Thanks again for your efforts and artistry!

Mike

Thanx again for the wonderful praise. Glad to hear the community loves my efforts.

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Heya. Have been using these map and just recently upgraded to Windows 7. Now I can't seem to download and print the maps like before. Right-click and saving does so as an attachment.php file and not the *.png like it used to. Anyone have any help with this problem?

As I've been running this online, I've been using Neonknight's great maps. Thanks a million for these!

Only issue I've run into so far is that I've gotten the PCs back to the town, and the R3 and R4 maps seem to be missing...

Quote Originally Posted by purplefixer View Post
    As I've been running this online, I've been using Neonknight's great maps. Thanks a million for these!

Only issue I've run into so far is that I've gotten the PCs back to the town, and the R3 and R4 maps seem to be missing...
    That's because those maps are provided in the module pack itself. I have gone on record as saying I will not provide maps that WotC have already provided for use with miniatures. Those two maps are included in the product. Sorry.

Guild Novice

Dude, all I can say is thanks. Plus throw a little rep your way

My group just sprung on me that they want me to dm KoTW for them next week and I never dm. This is going to make it a ton easier, plus with gorgeous maps!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast