I am not sure if I should reply, but I feel the need to say something in response to what I feel was a very sarcastic reply from The Red Epic.

My input and Rob's input were meant to be helpful and to let you know something that could help you grow as an artist and a cartographer.

It is hard to read tone in online posts, but your response came across to me as rather flippant and belittling towards us and our feedback.

I cannot speak for Rob, but from my perspective, we were only trying to help improve your project - not to knock you or your work down - (which incidentally is gorgeous - especially your coloured and textured maps.)

In any case, you are welcome to ignore physics and the likely behaviour of water in your world. Receiving feedback does not require a change of perspective or opinion.

Even so, it would be nice to be treated with some respect and to not have our views laughed at because they are different from your own.

If I read your tone wrong and your intent was completely friendly, my apologies.

Good luck with your project.

Phil.