Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Major Regions of the World of Kelleemah

Default The Major Regions of the World of Kelleemah

This is a map of the major regions of the world of Kelleemah for my rpg Campaign World (OSRIC).

This is my thread showing the development of Kelleemah, local & regional maps, and the cultures that live there: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=31791
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kelleemah - World Map - CG1900.png 
Views:	279 
Size:	9.26 MB 
ID:	95465  
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 05-06-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Its great to see you pulling this world together and completing it at last, Charles

The mountains seem a bit small to me, but they are probably about right if this is the greater part of a planet

Thanks Mouse! :-)

Given the Scale at the bottom left, they are probably too large.

But, for this size map and for it to look good, they work for representing the major mountain ranges.

As you know, the original game world map was made with pencil and paper way back I the 1980's.

It is a single Pangean style supercontinent that you could fit four African continents in - LoL!

I always loved my old game world though and since it is a fantasy realm, I never changed it. ;-)
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 05-07-2017 at 03:40 AM.

I still imagine this original drawing as being the size of a house, and lovingly wallpapered over the entire extent of the largest wall you posses

Oh that would be so AWESOME! LoL! :-)

Do my ears deceive me, or can I hear you loading the printer and measuring that large sitting room wall

Guild Expert

It must feel good to have this finished, but I'm still waiting to see the original

Praise

@CharlesRobinson hello! Recently I started messing around again with a program called World Painter which is used in the creation of custom Minecraft worlds. As a rule for myself I give credit to the original source. As such if you would like to keep up with the progress of my project using your map(which is credited) please visit http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...ng-project-wip
    Last edited by CanAbyssKahn; 05-09-2017 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Changed Project URL

Praise

If there is anything else you wish for proper accreddation tothe original source(your work) please let me know as I am currently unable to send PMs for another 3 post. Thank You.

Here's 3 pictures to give you an idea of what I'm doing...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kNxLudm.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	95548

Name:	lU2enIj.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	95549

Name:	cPFHzJ7.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	374.3 KB 
ID:	95551
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cPFHzJ7g.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	307.8 KB 
ID:	95550  
    Last edited by CanAbyssKahn; 05-09-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAbyssKahn View Post
    @CharlesRobinson hello! Recently I started messing around again with a program called World Painter which is used in the creation of custom Minecraft worlds. As a rule for myself I give credit to the original source. As such if you would like to keep up with the progress of my project using your map(which is credited) please visit http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...ng-project-wip
    Giving credit to the original author is not a rule for oneself but required by international copyright law. And so is asking permission before copying or redistributing the work of someone else.
    In cases of fair use one is not required to ask permission, however, this is clearly not a case of fair use. Hence, you are not allowed to redistribute the map unless Charles gives his approval.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast